Fill and submit the online enrolment form
- Direct Transfer：
Please deposit to “HOPE worldwide” - Hong Kong bank accounts as follows:
- HSBC acc: 024-134090-002（Hong Kong Dollars）
- By Cheque：
Please make the crossed cheque payable to “HOPE worldwide” Please send the completed sponsorship form with cheque or original bank-in slip by post to Flat A, 9/F, Tontex Industrial Building, 2-4 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong and specify “HOPE worldwide Great Santa Night Run 2019”.
Sponsorship Important Notes
- Participant1/Leader will collect the sponsorship forms and cheques from members of your team. Please send them by post to Flat A, 9/F., Tontex Industrial Building, 2-4 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon and specify ‘HOPE worldwide Great Santa Night Run 2019’ on the envelop on or before 9 December 2019. Each sponsorship form should be attached with one crossed cheque.
- Donations of HK$100 or more are tax-deductible. Official donation receipts will be issued within 3 months after the event. For Corporation/Organization, donation receipts will be issued according to Name of Corporation/Organization. Please submit the valid name of the Corporation/Organization. For Family/individual category, donation receipts will be issued according to Name of Participant 1 (Please download and send the completed “Sponsorship Form “with a crossed cheque/bank-in slip by post to event management office for issuing receipt for other sponsors).
- Please download the sponsorship form
下載贊助表格 Download the sponsorship form
- All enrolment fees and other donations are not refundable. If the participants provide incorrect information, fail to pay for enrolment fee or follow correct enrolment procedure, the Organizer reserves the right to reject their enrolment.
- Late or on site enrolment will not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuses any enrolment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment
- Any person who is pregnant or suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not join the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant known or suspected to be unfit to participate in the event. All entry fees and donations of the disqualified person will not be refunded.
- Race Pack Pick-up Notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day. Participants should bring the email print out to pick up the race pack with bib number, timing chip.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the Organizer's webpage shall prevail.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. They must comply with, observe and accept the requirements and related terms for participants.
- Baggage storage service and water stations will be provided.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refunded
- No rescheduled race due to inclement weather or other reasons.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory. (Tel: 1878200)